scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Most Reviewed Programs

Most Helpful Program Reviews

Reviewed by constant vigilance
"The GAT (Golden Age of Tech) invalidated auditors who were..."

Reviewed by Thoughtful
"In 2008 a friend who was at the Int base..."

Reviewed by Izhar
"This was the worst criminal activity one could expect in..."

Reviewed by Martin Padfield
"For all the pros and cons, the fact is the..."

Reviewed by Maurice
"The six month check for individuals on OT7 is a..."

"My comments are as stated above. Disconnection done by..."

"I have been invalidated and brow beat and crushed many..."

Reviewed by scientology2.0
"GAT was supposed to bring auditor training to a whole..."

Reviewed by Paul Adams
"At the end of 2007 I did a word-by-word, page-by-page..."

Reviewed by eagle
"People associate with each other, and decide to disassociate at..."

Review Detail

David Miscavige Programs
November 04, 2012    
I was staff in an "ideal Org". It was not run by the ED, rather my the SO-missionairs. The orders, programms and behaviour they introduced were very suppressive to all of us.
A lot of new staff was recruited, people who have heard great news about this wonderful org, but even though many effectively had been recruited, more went than stayed.
Just only by the way the recruitments were done, and the way how staff members "fell" from staff (they couldn´t buy no food anymore or couldn´t pay the rent), was unbelivable. Most recruits were promised "heaven" (also regarding the pay) and got "hell". The conditions of most staff members worsened to such an extent, that it became very obvious to everyone who checked it out. All in all it created a tremendous out-PR for Scientology and huge ARC-Breaks for those who contributed.
Overall rating 

Needed 

Helpful 

Reviewed by Chris from Germany November 21, 2012
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (7)

Ideal Orgs? Idealized Orgs!

I was staff in an "ideal Org". It was not run by the ED, rather my the SO-missionairs. The orders, programms and behaviour they introduced were very suppressive to all of us.
A lot of new staff was recruited, people who have heard great news about this wonderful org, but even though many effectively had been recruited, more went than stayed.
Just only by the way the recruitments were done, and the way how staff members "fell" from staff (they couldn´t buy no food anymore or couldn´t pay the rent), was unbelivable. Most recruits were promised "heaven" (also regarding the pay) and got "hell". The conditions of most staff members worsened to such an extent, that it became very obvious to everyone who checked it out. All in all it created a tremendous out-PR for Scientology and huge ARC-Breaks for those who contributed.

Where I stand on key issues

I am a
Independent Scientologist
The leader of the Church of Scientology, David Miscavige, is a...
Suppressive person (sociopath)

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
Enough orderly space to deliver
Cons
Empty
false importances: MEST is VERY important, but people?
If the regged money had gone into making auditors or into bringing both staff and public up the bridge, we´d have a lot more REAL expansion - and were most probably able to buy our own new buildings just by the tremendous changes that auditing and training had created.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account