scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Most Reviewed Programs

Most Helpful Program Reviews

Reviewed by constant vigilance
"The GAT (Golden Age of Tech) invalidated auditors who were..."

Reviewed by Thoughtful
"In 2008 a friend who was at the Int base..."

Reviewed by Izhar
"This was the worst criminal activity one could expect in..."

Reviewed by Martin Padfield
"For all the pros and cons, the fact is the..."

Reviewed by Maurice
"The six month check for individuals on OT7 is a..."

"My comments are as stated above. Disconnection done by..."

"I have been invalidated and brow beat and crushed many..."

Reviewed by scientology2.0
"GAT was supposed to bring auditor training to a whole..."

Reviewed by Paul Adams
"At the end of 2007 I did a word-by-word, page-by-page..."

Reviewed by eagle
"People associate with each other, and decide to disassociate at..."

Review Detail

David Miscavige Programs
November 04, 2012    
If you count the sheer amount of ex scientology management executives out here criticizing the church and its management, you can see "the effectiveness" of this program. Out here building this site and working to reform the church you have a lot of skilled executives, copywriters, marketing wizards, intructors, evaluators, trainers, missionaires, technical executives, personnel executives and they have a few characteristics in common: a) They are very productive and effective; b) They like scientology to the point they work for free to reform it; c) they are successful in life; d) They are pissed off with corporate scientology and they work for free to shut it down. This is the result of "The New Era of Management": ridding scientology of all its best executives.
Overall rating 

Needed 

Helpful 

Reviewed by spdeclared November 12, 2012
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (6)

He destroyed sound management of Scientology

If you count the sheer amount of ex scientology management executives out here criticizing the church and its management, you can see "the effectiveness" of this program. Out here building this site and working to reform the church you have a lot of skilled executives, copywriters, marketing wizards, intructors, evaluators, trainers, missionaires, technical executives, personnel executives and they have a few characteristics in common: a) They are very productive and effective; b) They like scientology to the point they work for free to reform it; c) they are successful in life; d) They are pissed off with corporate scientology and they work for free to shut it down. This is the result of "The New Era of Management": ridding scientology of all its best executives.

Where I stand on key issues

I am a
Independent Scientologist
The leader of the Church of Scientology, David Miscavige, is a...
Suppressive person (sociopath)

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
There were no Pros
Cons
Since 1986 when Miscavige took over from V Aznaran I could see things worsening in management. It was like church management was losing its ARC and was distancing itself from scientology core values. The release of New Era of Management in my view was the final certification that the final Ep of the process had been reached: now we actually had a TOTALLY SQUIRREL Management. Almost like doing "a Danger Condition for the worst" whereby after you have destroyed everything "you publish FIRM POLICY" to make sure it will always remain so. The Sea Org Spirit was destroyed by David Miscavige.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Written by Thoughtful
November 12, 2012
Paolo, This is a GREAT review on New Era of Mismanagement. You really nailed it.
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by spdeclared
November 12, 2012
Steve, you built a great site but what amazes me it's your marketing genius. One day I should send some of my staff to learn marketing from you. You are really great.
2 results - showing 1 - 2