scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Most Reviewed Programs

Most Helpful Program Reviews

Reviewed by constant vigilance
"The GAT (Golden Age of Tech) invalidated auditors who were..."

Reviewed by Thoughtful
"In 2008 a friend who was at the Int base..."

Reviewed by Izhar
"This was the worst criminal activity one could expect in..."

Reviewed by Martin Padfield
"For all the pros and cons, the fact is the..."

Reviewed by Maurice
"The six month check for individuals on OT7 is a..."

"My comments are as stated above. Disconnection done by..."

"I have been invalidated and brow beat and crushed many..."

Reviewed by scientology2.0
"GAT was supposed to bring auditor training to a whole..."

Reviewed by Paul Adams
"At the end of 2007 I did a word-by-word, page-by-page..."

Reviewed by eagle
"People associate with each other, and decide to disassociate at..."

Review Detail

David Miscavige Programs
November 04, 2012    
I had a staff and SO annual membership for years and just annual memberships between staff and the SO.

When I went to the Freewinds in 2012 it was mandatory on the routing form to see the IAS on the ship. They wanted $4500 from me which I did't have. My Freewinds trip and flights was already $10,000, which was what I had worked for a borrowed to have.
An argument ensued and that was pretty heated. I was on the ship for 21 days and the reg and I did not speak. He made me wrong, I made him wrong. Regging would take place 2-3 times a week on the Freewinds and was the one thing I hated about being on the ship. I liked everything else.
In other orgs, which has been over 8, when I went to IAS reg events they always had huge targets that I couldn't understand as we were supposed to be funding Ideal Orgs, so why both, in the same week, a 1-2 times each month?

I stopped giving prior to joining the SO in 2013 as I started to see my home cities on the events being "helped" by the IAS and it was always a lot smaller than I had actually personally seen. Videos will show 20,000 booklets. Really it just made more recycling of paper to the wrong publics.

When in the SO I was in anIAS office, not as a reg, just doing maintenance over a few weeks. I would listen to the make wrong in the conversations from the officer to her juniors. It was gross. "don't go after that person, they have no money". "You spent too much time talking. Don't get the life story just get the donation and get them to course". "Call that person back here. $500 isn't going to be enough, you didn't hard sell."
They only cared about getting money in. There was even this "game" to make $1,000,000 before xmas. If it was successful then all the crew would get a movie night in a cinema. It was not real and not even $400,000 was made despite compulsory regging on the phones for 95% of the staff of CLO. The CO CLO would not be on the phone himself despite his 25 years SO experience. He would be just product officering!

Basically I can categorically say that the IAS is Suppressive program and group the way it is run currently. There is no doubt in my mind. It prevents and inhibits bridge progress. All these people that have given $50,000 and they are mid objectives. Um... Outpoint?? They also claim to use the funds for tours for VMs etc. but they are minimal. Often volunteers pay their own flights there and back, it's a tiny crew and the VMs do jack all. It's really out-pointy and I wish the IAS transparent.

The use of great film-making makes it a Scam like the whole Kony 2012 ordeal(video on youtube about catching bad guy with 100 mill views), but on a much higher level.

Overall rating 

Needed 

Helpful 

Reviewed by Obnosis Monty January 16, 2015
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

IAS is only about money

I had a staff and SO annual membership for years and just annual memberships between staff and the SO.

When I went to the Freewinds in 2012 it was mandatory on the routing form to see the IAS on the ship. They wanted $4500 from me which I did't have. My Freewinds trip and flights was already $10,000, which was what I had worked for a borrowed to have.
An argument ensued and that was pretty heated. I was on the ship for 21 days and the reg and I did not speak. He made me wrong, I made him wrong. Regging would take place 2-3 times a week on the Freewinds and was the one thing I hated about being on the ship. I liked everything else.
In other orgs, which has been over 8, when I went to IAS reg events they always had huge targets that I couldn't understand as we were supposed to be funding Ideal Orgs, so why both, in the same week, a 1-2 times each month?

I stopped giving prior to joining the SO in 2013 as I started to see my home cities on the events being "helped" by the IAS and it was always a lot smaller than I had actually personally seen. Videos will show 20,000 booklets. Really it just made more recycling of paper to the wrong publics.

When in the SO I was in anIAS office, not as a reg, just doing maintenance over a few weeks. I would listen to the make wrong in the conversations from the officer to her juniors. It was gross. "don't go after that person, they have no money". "You spent too much time talking. Don't get the life story just get the donation and get them to course". "Call that person back here. $500 isn't going to be enough, you didn't hard sell."
They only cared about getting money in. There was even this "game" to make $1,000,000 before xmas. If it was successful then all the crew would get a movie night in a cinema. It was not real and not even $400,000 was made despite compulsory regging on the phones for 95% of the staff of CLO. The CO CLO would not be on the phone himself despite his 25 years SO experience. He would be just product officering!

Basically I can categorically say that the IAS is Suppressive program and group the way it is run currently. There is no doubt in my mind. It prevents and inhibits bridge progress. All these people that have given $50,000 and they are mid objectives. Um... Outpoint?? They also claim to use the funds for tours for VMs etc. but they are minimal. Often volunteers pay their own flights there and back, it's a tiny crew and the VMs do jack all. It's really out-pointy and I wish the IAS transparent.

The use of great film-making makes it a Scam like the whole Kony 2012 ordeal(video on youtube about catching bad guy with 100 mill views), but on a much higher level.

Where I stand on key issues

I am a
Independent Scientologist
The leader of the Church of Scientology, David Miscavige, is a...
Suppressive person (sociopath)

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
None.
Cons
Greedy.
Unethical.
Uncaring.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account