scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Most Reviewed Programs

Most Helpful Program Reviews

Reviewed by constant vigilance
"The GAT (Golden Age of Tech) invalidated auditors who were..."

Reviewed by Thoughtful
"In 2008 a friend who was at the Int base..."

Reviewed by Izhar
"This was the worst criminal activity one could expect in..."

Reviewed by Martin Padfield
"For all the pros and cons, the fact is the..."

Reviewed by Maurice
"The six month check for individuals on OT7 is a..."

"My comments are as stated above. Disconnection done by..."

"I have been invalidated and brow beat and crushed many..."

Reviewed by scientology2.0
"GAT was supposed to bring auditor training to a whole..."

Reviewed by Paul Adams
"At the end of 2007 I did a word-by-word, page-by-page..."

Reviewed by eagle
"People associate with each other, and decide to disassociate at..."

Review Detail

David Miscavige Programs
November 04, 2012    
I was a good candidate to take the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course. I was already an HSDC (and later NED) auditor and Class IV auditor (no certs due to no internship), trained in the 1970’s.

I started this training with gusto and I believe I only slowed slightly on Level D, which had the e-meter drills. But after coming out the other side of that small speed bump, I sailed through the levels E through N.

I completed each level, A through N, in the 3-4 weeks checksheet time. I believe my total time on study at that point, with occasional extra time off between levels, was 1 ½ years.

My carrot, the one thing I sought by doing the SHSBC, was to audit. That carrot was to be achieved on Level O, the first level out of 16 total where the student would audit a pc.

It was when I was on Level N that GAT was introduced. Never mind the carrot of auditing pc’s on Level 0; I had to do the Study Certainty Course first and then go back to Level A for certainty drills. Never mind I had a couple pc’s already lined up for auditing on Level 0. GAT prevailed.

There was simply no recourse to the extended training lineup and that’s when I ended off on the SHSBC. I asked a supervisor how he thought they were going to get any products with that method of implementation of GAT and he simply shrugged his shoulders.
Overall rating 

Needed 

Helpful 

Reviewed by TheWidowDenk November 14, 2012
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (21)

No Class VI Certificate for me

I was a good candidate to take the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course. I was already an HSDC (and later NED) auditor and Class IV auditor (no certs due to no internship), trained in the 1970’s.

I started this training with gusto and I believe I only slowed slightly on Level D, which had the e-meter drills. But after coming out the other side of that small speed bump, I sailed through the levels E through N.

I completed each level, A through N, in the 3-4 weeks checksheet time. I believe my total time on study at that point, with occasional extra time off between levels, was 1 ½ years.

My carrot, the one thing I sought by doing the SHSBC, was to audit. That carrot was to be achieved on Level O, the first level out of 16 total where the student would audit a pc.

It was when I was on Level N that GAT was introduced. Never mind the carrot of auditing pc’s on Level 0; I had to do the Study Certainty Course first and then go back to Level A for certainty drills. Never mind I had a couple pc’s already lined up for auditing on Level 0. GAT prevailed.

There was simply no recourse to the extended training lineup and that’s when I ended off on the SHSBC. I asked a supervisor how he thought they were going to get any products with that method of implementation of GAT and he simply shrugged his shoulders.

Where I stand on key issues

I am a
Independent Scientologist
The leader of the Church of Scientology, David Miscavige, is a...
Suppressive person (sociopath)
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account