scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Most Helpful Book Reviews

Reviewed by justme
"The original "What is Scientology" book was not published in..."

Reviewed by Bob Grant
"This book has always been to me the 'Scientology Bible'...."

Reviewed by Richard Kaminski
"An appalling vanity production. Don't waste your money. ..."

Reviewed by beanstalk
"The size and weight of this book make it pretty..."

Reviewed by Thoughtful
"When the book was designed, David Miscavige directed that it..."

Reviewed by Thoughtful
"Released on May 9th, 1950, this is the handbook, still..."

Review Detail

Introduction to Scientology Ethics
Scientology Books
October 13, 2012    
Introduction to Scientology Ethics is without a doubt my most favorite book! I have a later reprint of an early edition of the book and it's just as thin as can be. But it's packed full of information that I can and do use in life to better conditions. Later editions of the book just became too laden with the addition of material and thus lost the simplicity of ethics. In effect, the subject became complex and abusive rather than a tool to enhance the survival of self and others.
Overall rating 

Wow factor 

Informative 

Easy to understand 

Usefulness 

Reviewed by TheWidowDenk November 10, 2012
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (21)

Ethics is reason and the contemplation of optimum survival

Introduction to Scientology Ethics is without a doubt my most favorite book! I have a later reprint of an early edition of the book and it's just as thin as can be. But it's packed full of information that I can and do use in life to better conditions. Later editions of the book just became too laden with the addition of material and thus lost the simplicity of ethics. In effect, the subject became complex and abusive rather than a tool to enhance the survival of self and others.

Where I stand

I am a...
Independent Scientologist

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account