scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Training Services
October 15, 2012    
Read one page and listen to one taped lecture at a time.
Overall rating 

Makes life easier 

Worth the investment 

Easy to do 

Usefulness of information 

Reviewed by TroubleShooter December 11, 2012
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (5)

Class VI Auditor Course

Read one page and listen to one taped lecture at a time.

Where I stand

I am a...
Independent Scientologist

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
Class VI auditor training and The Saint Hill Special Briefing Course (aka SHSBC or just BC) are one in the same. It is the most comprehensive course on the subject of Dianetics and Scientology there is. I got in to Scientology as I saw it’s potential to further me along my quest for answers to the bigger questions. I was raised Roman Catholic and yet saw only a handful who seemed to live up to the expectations of the sermons I listened to. I became frustrated and sad about the general lack of application of the messages in those sermons. I thought we were all supposed to work to become more godlike, to care about and work at improving conditions of self and others. I stepped over the worn ruts in the road of becoming another Monday night quarterbacker; someone who “knows” what “they” did wrong or didn’t do right and why. On this course I found explanations that exactly applied to my resultant personal struggles and confusions. I lost the sadness and frustration about people and their behaviors and forgave myself for my own. What I wished to be different about life is now something I can help bring about. As an auditor I have seen miracles performed with this knowledge applied. Being able to DO something to allow another to look at themselves critically for the purpose of handling personal barriers and gaining the potential they have has been a very rewarding experience.
Cons
Very few people have actually done this course due to it's length and breadth. It's absence in the training of most Class IXs even is a reflection of the altered importances. The length of time it takes to do this course unfortunately has influenced the numbers of those enrolling over the indisputable difference it makes in a person and thereby those they help with that knowledge.

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Written by TroubleShooter
December 13, 2012
TroubleShooter here, I just wanted to make it clear that I am TroubleShooter. ;), Gayle Smith Class VI C/S
1 results - showing 1 - 1