scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Training Services
October 15, 2012    
I was a good candidate to take the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course. I was already an HSDC (and later NED) auditor and Class IV auditor (no certs due to no internship), trained in the 1970’s.

I decided to do the SHSBC in the mid 1990’s as I was no longer working on my admin post and this was the perfect next technical training step. I longed to audit again!

I started this training with gusto and I believe I only slowed slightly on Level D, which had the e-meter drills. But after coming out the other side of that small speed bump, I sailed through the levels E through N.

I can honestly say that every level was so full of information and there wasn’t a thing I didn’t learn from and enjoy. The LRH tapes, of course, were so special.

I completed each level, A through N, in the 3-4 weeks checksheet time. I believe my total time on study at that point, with occasional extra time off between levels, was 1 ½ years.

My carrot, the one thing I sought by doing the SHSBC, was to audit. That carrot was to be achieved on Level O, the first level out of 16 total where the student would audit a pc.

It was when I was on Level N that GAT was introduced. Never mind the carrot of auditing pc’s on Level 0; I had to do the Study Certainty Course first and then go back to Level A for certainty drills. Never mind I had a couple pc’s already lined up for auditing on Level 0. GAT prevailed.

There was simply no recourse to the extended training lineup and that’s when I ended off on the SHSBC. I, of course, recommend the SHSBC to aspiring and veteran auditors alike. If the SHSBC is unavailable in a forward-motion training environment, I recommend at least listening to the LRH tapes.
Overall rating 

Makes life easier 

Worth the investment 

Easy to do 

Usefulness of information 

Reviewed by TheWidowDenk November 14, 2012
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (21)

The Saint Hill Special Briefing Course

I was a good candidate to take the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course. I was already an HSDC (and later NED) auditor and Class IV auditor (no certs due to no internship), trained in the 1970’s.

I decided to do the SHSBC in the mid 1990’s as I was no longer working on my admin post and this was the perfect next technical training step. I longed to audit again!

I started this training with gusto and I believe I only slowed slightly on Level D, which had the e-meter drills. But after coming out the other side of that small speed bump, I sailed through the levels E through N.

I can honestly say that every level was so full of information and there wasn’t a thing I didn’t learn from and enjoy. The LRH tapes, of course, were so special.

I completed each level, A through N, in the 3-4 weeks checksheet time. I believe my total time on study at that point, with occasional extra time off between levels, was 1 ½ years.

My carrot, the one thing I sought by doing the SHSBC, was to audit. That carrot was to be achieved on Level O, the first level out of 16 total where the student would audit a pc.

It was when I was on Level N that GAT was introduced. Never mind the carrot of auditing pc’s on Level 0; I had to do the Study Certainty Course first and then go back to Level A for certainty drills. Never mind I had a couple pc’s already lined up for auditing on Level 0. GAT prevailed.

There was simply no recourse to the extended training lineup and that’s when I ended off on the SHSBC. I, of course, recommend the SHSBC to aspiring and veteran auditors alike. If the SHSBC is unavailable in a forward-motion training environment, I recommend at least listening to the LRH tapes.

Where I stand

I am a...
Independent Scientologist

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account