scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Top Management orgs
October 15, 2012    
These anti-thetans have unmocked Scientology, unmocked orgs, unmocked Clears, unmocked OTs, unmocked auditors, unmocked most marriages on the Int base including mine, gave us wholesale forced abortions one of which was my own child unbeknownst to me at the time... just really brought the entire curtain down on everything LRH created. They tried to recruit me into their shithole in 1989 and I refused because it by then it already was a total arrogant bozo know-best bullshit witch's brew of entheta festering disease, all squatted over by David Miscavige, the most malignant anti-being of all time.

I do NOT recommend joining them.
Overall rating 

Friendly 

Inviting 

Service 

Ethical 

Reviewed by Thoughtful November 10, 2012
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (11)

BEHOLD: the cosmic shithole of the universe

These anti-thetans have unmocked Scientology, unmocked orgs, unmocked Clears, unmocked OTs, unmocked auditors, unmocked most marriages on the Int base including mine, gave us wholesale forced abortions one of which was my own child unbeknownst to me at the time... just really brought the entire curtain down on everything LRH created. They tried to recruit me into their shithole in 1989 and I refused because it by then it already was a total arrogant bozo know-best bullshit witch's brew of entheta festering disease, all squatted over by David Miscavige, the most malignant anti-being of all time.

I do NOT recommend joining them.

Where I stand on key issues

I am a
Independent Scientologist

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
I can't think of a single one.
Cons
Represents nothing of Scientology, nothing of LRH. Made the tech as UN-pure as it possibly could be. Wouldn't know real Scientology if it bit them on the ass. The pompous housefly who runs it is an buzzing Implanter who in a year or two will probably be using ECT on his staff if we don't intervene. The product of RTC is implanted UN-beings and completely destroyed religion.

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
No
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Written by LL
November 13, 2012
This is the best and the most sane eval of RTC I've seen to date. If you'd like to know more about the group he belongs to, google "Roswell Alien Interview" and read the transcript of the Alien Interview by Lawrence Spencer. Four or five years ago, I wrote 8 or 9 chapters of a Sci-Fi story of a space wagon pilot who was an officer and a biological engineer. Two months ago I found the Roswell Alien Interview and read the whole book three or four times. Airl must be one of our old buddies from way back. I love it and your uptone viewpoints of DM.
PS: If you're still in comm with Phil Anderson, tell him he owes me a Timmy's for getting him accross to Buffalo, N.Y.
1 results - showing 1 - 1