scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Auditing Services
October 14, 2012    
Plenty of my mates from the 70's should be doing this program. It will feel you've just lost 20 years off your age. Sure it works out about $100 a day. But what "tropical resort" gives life back to you - alertness aliveness vitality virility. Worth every cent!

I better get back to my Lash!
Overall rating 

Applicability (hits home) 

Easy-to-do 

Wow factor 

Results 

Reviewed by thetaplus April 26, 2014
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Worked for me!

Plenty of my mates from the 70's should be doing this program. It will feel you've just lost 20 years off your age. Sure it works out about $100 a day. But what "tropical resort" gives life back to you - alertness aliveness vitality virility. Worth every cent!

I better get back to my Lash!

Where I stand

I am a...
Church of Scientology member

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
Got to re-experience a lot of drugs from the 70's - and for free this time round. Glad they're out now... and started to regain a lot of memories from that era I had totally occluded. My friends always said I had a wow of a time back then - but until the Purif I had no recall of them at all. Got 3 years of my life back.

Drugs effected my memory, and with a bad memory you forget consequences. I'm making much better decisions now, and my thinking is really clear. I'm far more alert and alive. I'm even dating a 27 year old now and she's finding it hard... to keep up with me!
Cons
If a trip turns back on, you just have to stay in the sauna and run it out - I was in the box 95 minutes longer than scheduled and I had other things to do. (The trip came on so strong I wanted to chicken, but when the In Charge saw the pupil dilation it was straight back to the sauna. I felt confined and anxious, but that slowly passed and I got through it. The sauna wasn't huge but it worked

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account