scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Auditing Services
October 14, 2012    
The cons aren't really cons they are logistics to work out. Most people must do the Purification Rdn before they can do any other levels of counselling above this step.
Overall rating 

Applicability (hits home) 

Easy-to-do 

Wow factor 

Results 

Reviewed by TroubleShooter December 11, 2012
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (5)

The Purification Rundown

The cons aren't really cons they are logistics to work out. Most people must do the Purification Rdn before they can do any other levels of counselling above this step.

Where I stand

I am a...
Independent Scientologist

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
The Purification Rundown was the very first service I did in Scientology. I graduated high school as an All-American. The strength and control I had over my body along was one of the reasons I’d been offered a full scholarship to college. I chose a different path unfortunately and that included a year of experimentation with drugs at the college I did end up going to. So when I heard about the Purification Rundown and saw that there was something that could potentially help me undo the damage I believed drugs were to me I jumped at doing it and started it the same day. I experienced the drug residuals going in to restimulation as I progressed in the sauna/vitamin/exercise regimen. A few anecdotes; I was in the sauna when I was overcome with the need to sleep, I could not stop myself from drooping over till my head lay on the bench. A few minutes later I sat up suddenly and sniffed the air and smacked my lips like you do when you’re trying to identify a smell. I smelled and tasted sodium pentothal. A drug I’d received from a dental procedure. An man named Don Rogers, age 75 at the time, did his Purification with me. One day his feet became very itchy. He exclaimed “Oh my god” and started to laugh. I followed his eyes to see his feel, ankles and lower calves were bright red but the redness ended in a sharp line perfectly even on both legs. He looked up with twinkling eyes and said when he was a kid the shoe store salesmen would ex-ray their feet to get the correct size shoes and the perfect lines we saw on his legs were where the x-ray ended. I later had my own sunburn lines appear while doing the program. I completed the program feeling clean inside and out. I knew I’d done something really effective to repair damage I’d done to myself through drug experimentations in college many years earlier and never did drugs again.
Cons
It's a daily regimen of 2.5-5 hours a day and you need at least one other person to twin up with ideally. It can take 2-4 weeks to do.

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Written by TroubleShooter
December 13, 2012
The above review is by me, Gayle Smith. ;)
1 results - showing 1 - 1