scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Grade II Hot
Auditing Services
October 14, 2012    
This grade more or less validated the grade before it. On this grade I confronted what I should have done, and did not do, because I had a problem with forces. So much charge on this level. A lot of charge in this area for me. All of my life as a child until I was 14 I had been described as "A very obedient child". I was obedient. And that was ruining my life. A short time after I finished this grade I was walking towards a subway and saw some woman laying bleeding on the sidewalk. Some guy was beating her up. He was gone in violence. I walked right up and got in the middle. No problem at all. I calmed down the man by not granting him any beingness. He folded. A few weeks later I surfaced from a subway station in Jamaica Queens only to have a guy about 6"4" stick a butcher knife to my throat. I was carrying a picture frame with glass over a photo. I looked at him and could tell there was "nobody home". His eyes were really glassy. It did not occur to me to think of what I "should not" do. My solutions were about what I "should do". I realized his intentions were to make me be a victim. All I had to do was reverse the flow. I knew he would kill me if I gave up. I jerked away from him and smashed the photo of the glass, edges flew off and I picked up a piece of it. I just reversed the flow. I said, "I've been walking down this street all night long waiting for someone to fuck with me, and here you are." I could see his eyes come into focus and dart around. He was up to some kind of confusion. I actually ended up chasing him down the street. Maybe I went crazy. I could not feel anything but energy. He finally out ran me. I know I could not have saved the life of the woman on the street or my own life had I not finished this grade. That is when the auditing gets REAL and practical right now. So, what can I say? This auditing saved my life and the life of another woman. A short time later, I saw a drug addict walking down Broadway holding a baby with nothing on but diapers in winter. Without a thought I snatched the baby away and closed myself in a phone booth with the baby until the police arrived. What can I say? This auditing turned me into a force to be reckoned with. And it was immediate change spilling right out onto the side walk. Go for it! Turn yourself loose!
Overall rating 

Applicability (hits home) 

Easy-to-do 

Wow factor 

Results 

Reviewed by theoracle November 20, 2012
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (13)

From effect to cause

This grade more or less validated the grade before it. On this grade I confronted what I should have done, and did not do, because I had a problem with forces. So much charge on this level. A lot of charge in this area for me. All of my life as a child until I was 14 I had been described as "A very obedient child". I was obedient. And that was ruining my life. A short time after I finished this grade I was walking towards a subway and saw some woman laying bleeding on the sidewalk. Some guy was beating her up. He was gone in violence. I walked right up and got in the middle. No problem at all. I calmed down the man by not granting him any beingness. He folded. A few weeks later I surfaced from a subway station in Jamaica Queens only to have a guy about 6"4" stick a butcher knife to my throat. I was carrying a picture frame with glass over a photo. I looked at him and could tell there was "nobody home". His eyes were really glassy. It did not occur to me to think of what I "should not" do. My solutions were about what I "should do". I realized his intentions were to make me be a victim. All I had to do was reverse the flow. I knew he would kill me if I gave up. I jerked away from him and smashed the photo of the glass, edges flew off and I picked up a piece of it. I just reversed the flow. I said, "I've been walking down this street all night long waiting for someone to fuck with me, and here you are." I could see his eyes come into focus and dart around. He was up to some kind of confusion. I actually ended up chasing him down the street. Maybe I went crazy. I could not feel anything but energy. He finally out ran me. I know I could not have saved the life of the woman on the street or my own life had I not finished this grade. That is when the auditing gets REAL and practical right now. So, what can I say? This auditing saved my life and the life of another woman. A short time later, I saw a drug addict walking down Broadway holding a baby with nothing on but diapers in winter. Without a thought I snatched the baby away and closed myself in a phone booth with the baby until the police arrived. What can I say? This auditing turned me into a force to be reckoned with. And it was immediate change spilling right out onto the side walk. Go for it! Turn yourself loose!

Where I stand

I am a...
Independent Scientologist

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
Immediate results you can see right in your life.
Cons
You will become a force to be reckoned with. Perhaps NOISY!

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account