scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Auditing Services
October 14, 2012    
I did the NED course around 1980, as my first real auditor training course. At the time, NED was delivered before the grades. It sounded quite miraculous in what it could handle. Now, not so much, as there are auditing actions that cover the ground much better. For example, when one is thrust into some charged topic or incident, one's attention will go to some part of that topic or incident. It might be at the beginning, the middle or the end. Trying to running the incident starting at the beginning and going through to the end violates the principle of auditing what the pc's attention is on.

Then, usually while that incident is still charged, one is supposed to go diving out of present time looking for some usually-wispy earlier-similar. If one audits the pc in present time (as one should), one will try and discharge that first incident wholly by itself, and any important earlier-similar (or later-similar) will come to the fore and eventually one has no choice in the matter as the original incident will no longer be visible but the other incident will be very visible. That is the time to audit the second incident.

There's more, but you've probably got the point by now that I am not too impressed with NED auditing. Still, if it is all you believe in and all your auditor delivers, then go for it. :)

In its defence, NED is vastly better than the 1969 Standard Dianetics it replaced. I received hundreds of hours of that, with at least three drug rundowns, including a "Whole Track Drug Rundown." Ah, the good old days. :)
Overall rating 

Applicability (hits home) 

Easy-to-do 

Wow factor 

Results 

Reviewed by Paul Adams November 11, 2012
#1 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (47)

NED is much, much faster than its predecessor

I did the NED course around 1980, as my first real auditor training course. At the time, NED was delivered before the grades. It sounded quite miraculous in what it could handle. Now, not so much, as there are auditing actions that cover the ground much better. For example, when one is thrust into some charged topic or incident, one's attention will go to some part of that topic or incident. It might be at the beginning, the middle or the end. Trying to running the incident starting at the beginning and going through to the end violates the principle of auditing what the pc's attention is on.

Then, usually while that incident is still charged, one is supposed to go diving out of present time looking for some usually-wispy earlier-similar. If one audits the pc in present time (as one should), one will try and discharge that first incident wholly by itself, and any important earlier-similar (or later-similar) will come to the fore and eventually one has no choice in the matter as the original incident will no longer be visible but the other incident will be very visible. That is the time to audit the second incident.

There's more, but you've probably got the point by now that I am not too impressed with NED auditing. Still, if it is all you believe in and all your auditor delivers, then go for it. :)

In its defence, NED is vastly better than the 1969 Standard Dianetics it replaced. I received hundreds of hours of that, with at least three drug rundowns, including a "Whole Track Drug Rundown." Ah, the good old days. :)

Where I stand

I am a...
ex-Scientologist

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
The theory sounds fabulous. A big improvement over 1969 Standard Dianetics.
Cons
Dianetics theory is a bit shaky, so actions based on it aren't the best.

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
No
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account