scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Trey Lotz Hot
Independent Auditors
November 07, 2012    
Like most on the bridge for many years I had learned to keep a wide orbit of the church but still had a strong desire to get further up the bridge. Thanks to the internet I was extremely glad to have my suspicions confirmed as to the ‘correct why’ and for the comm lines it gave for independent services. I read Trey’s profile and his pcs’ wins. I contacted Terril Park, known for his contacts and for linking people in the independent field and he gave Trey a very good review.

I then contacted Trey direct and got a quick response. I organized to fly for auditing and filed out a summary of past auditing, my view on it, and specific things that were blatantly obvious but not handled.

The first thing I noticed was that Trey handled communication very swiftly and with good affinity and reality.

When I arrived I was in session very quickly and handling any unhandled stuff. The absolute antithesis of the church’s never-ending, endlessness of endless setups!

I mean, I was on my L11 (after several years without auditing) only a day or two after landing in L.A.! I mean; compare Flag (insert; loud, sarcastic laughter).

L11 was swift and I was on to and through L12 after three more weeks. I remember being on the cans to attest and reading the lines of the EP of L12 and with absolutely zero comm lag and with total certainty saying, ‘YES!’

I am now doing L10 with Trey and really am on the up-escalator of substantial, noticeable case gain.

The waiting area is comfortable, full of good, independent books on scientology and a wide range of general subjects; it is light and friendly, again the antithesis of the cold, surgically ‘aesthetic’, waiting area of orgs where one is prey to any stat-hungry terminal... Here you can just ‘BE’!

In the auditing room; the chair is big and comfortable, the room is light and ‘real’, with good pictures of LRH and Tech vols etc, and shelves full of part of Trey’s huge collection of blues and motown etc. LPs. To me, a room you can relax in is a big bonus! I remember paying top money in my local AO and being in a cold, absolutely soulless environment, complete with one of those small, black ‘1984’ surveillance camera domes.

As for the Ls: After 30 years, much of which was spent in a state of literal, negative equity paying off getting up the bridge, it is so good to be on the most expensive auditing in Scientology at a price any working class person can afford with just a little self discipline, isn’t that the way LRH envisioned it? It is auditing which demands a high level of auditor skill by its nature; you are dealing with very hot stuff with no room for ‘wrong items’. Hence, if you Google the subject, you see a range of opinions regarding the Ls. I would imagine this is due to whether they were done in the church or not, and if so, during which era, and also by whom. I do know that with Trey, apart from safe standard auditing, you will get some very interesting steps that were dropped by the church on L12 (wrongly), but then again, these days, the church is not a good source of standard tech (insert tone of sarcasm).

It is worth stating that all the points (some of which were bugging me for decades, even though I was getting auditing in the church) that I wrote up pre-session, where either fully handled or have been greatly improved on the Ls so far (and I’ve got the vast majority of L10 –the longest, still to go). On each trip I have talked to several of his Ls pcs and they really were getting great results; in them, and his other pcs, I also saw from an objective viewpoint, the results of his auditing!

But regardless of the next action that you need/want, you will on it very swiftly and on to good standard case gain with Trey. Don’t let memories of the last twenty or more years of the church put you off. Instead, start by going on-line and reading the success stories of his PCs.

Overall rating 

TRs 

Metering 

Auditor beingness 

Standardness 

Knowledge of Scientology 

Reviewed by Lans December 06, 2012
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

The end of endless waiting

Like most on the bridge for many years I had learned to keep a wide orbit of the church but still had a strong desire to get further up the bridge. Thanks to the internet I was extremely glad to have my suspicions confirmed as to the ‘correct why’ and for the comm lines it gave for independent services. I read Trey’s profile and his pcs’ wins. I contacted Terril Park, known for his contacts and for linking people in the independent field and he gave Trey a very good review.

I then contacted Trey direct and got a quick response. I organized to fly for auditing and filed out a summary of past auditing, my view on it, and specific things that were blatantly obvious but not handled.

The first thing I noticed was that Trey handled communication very swiftly and with good affinity and reality.

When I arrived I was in session very quickly and handling any unhandled stuff. The absolute antithesis of the church’s never-ending, endlessness of endless setups!

I mean, I was on my L11 (after several years without auditing) only a day or two after landing in L.A.! I mean; compare Flag (insert; loud, sarcastic laughter).

L11 was swift and I was on to and through L12 after three more weeks. I remember being on the cans to attest and reading the lines of the EP of L12 and with absolutely zero comm lag and with total certainty saying, ‘YES!’

I am now doing L10 with Trey and really am on the up-escalator of substantial, noticeable case gain.

The waiting area is comfortable, full of good, independent books on scientology and a wide range of general subjects; it is light and friendly, again the antithesis of the cold, surgically ‘aesthetic’, waiting area of orgs where one is prey to any stat-hungry terminal... Here you can just ‘BE’!

In the auditing room; the chair is big and comfortable, the room is light and ‘real’, with good pictures of LRH and Tech vols etc, and shelves full of part of Trey’s huge collection of blues and motown etc. LPs. To me, a room you can relax in is a big bonus! I remember paying top money in my local AO and being in a cold, absolutely soulless environment, complete with one of those small, black ‘1984’ surveillance camera domes.

As for the Ls: After 30 years, much of which was spent in a state of literal, negative equity paying off getting up the bridge, it is so good to be on the most expensive auditing in Scientology at a price any working class person can afford with just a little self discipline, isn’t that the way LRH envisioned it? It is auditing which demands a high level of auditor skill by its nature; you are dealing with very hot stuff with no room for ‘wrong items’. Hence, if you Google the subject, you see a range of opinions regarding the Ls. I would imagine this is due to whether they were done in the church or not, and if so, during which era, and also by whom. I do know that with Trey, apart from safe standard auditing, you will get some very interesting steps that were dropped by the church on L12 (wrongly), but then again, these days, the church is not a good source of standard tech (insert tone of sarcasm).

It is worth stating that all the points (some of which were bugging me for decades, even though I was getting auditing in the church) that I wrote up pre-session, where either fully handled or have been greatly improved on the Ls so far (and I’ve got the vast majority of L10 –the longest, still to go). On each trip I have talked to several of his Ls pcs and they really were getting great results; in them, and his other pcs, I also saw from an objective viewpoint, the results of his auditing!

But regardless of the next action that you need/want, you will on it very swiftly and on to good standard case gain with Trey. Don’t let memories of the last twenty or more years of the church put you off. Instead, start by going on-line and reading the success stories of his PCs.

Where I stand on key issues

I am a
Independent Scientologist
The leader of the Church of Scientology, David Miscavige, is a...
Suppressive person (sociopath)

Bottom line...

Recommend to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account