scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Trey Lotz Hot
Independent Auditors
November 07, 2012    
Wow. What a fantastic decision it was for me to go see Trey. I had been off lines since 1994 after routing out of the Sea Org. My exit was pretty messy and I had a lot of BPC to say the least. I had also never addressed or handled what I originally got into Scientology to handle.

Trey was recommended to me as top-notch Auditor. I arranged to come see him for an interview and assessment. Of course I knew of him by reputation but this was the first time I had met him this lifetime. He was very welcoming and friendly, yet professional at the same time.

We went to his auditing room and he interviewed me about what I had done so far on the bridge and what I wanted to handle. Believe me, the stuff I wanted to handle was pretty hard to confront. At the end of the interview, Trey excused himself for a short time and said that he would be right back. When he returned he said “OK. I think we can help you with this”. A few sessions into the cleanup, I noticed how he looked and thought, “Boy, this guy looks like he’s been through the wars!”, his appearance was haggard, tired and beat-up.

As we progressed through the “cleanup” his appearance (to me) seemed to get better at some points and worse at others. All the while we were handling massive loads of charge on my case and I was feeling progressively better and better. Not too many sessions later we had gotten through it. What a relief!

Next we started Grade 1. This has been a fantastic action. As we have gone through this level my problems have been dissolving left and right. I am back in PT and back in Action! Recently I’ve noticed that the problems of those on my comm lines are also resolving. My affinity flows and ability to confront and take responsibility have reached entirely new levels. I am enthusiastic about the future that lies ahead of me.

As I was driving down the road after a Grade 1 session with Trey, I thought to myself, “Boy, Trey really looks good lately”. He looked youthful and strong, vibrant and full of energy.

And then it hit me. “This is what an Auditor does! This is ACT ONE! OH, MY GOD!”

In Advanced Procedures and Axioms, L. Ron Hubbard exactly describes this procedure:

“The auditor and pre-clear are a group. To function well a group must be cleared. The clearing of a group is not difficult. It requires but little time. The relationship of the auditor and pre-clear is not parity. The auditor lends himself to the group as the control center of the group until the pre-clear’s subcontrol center is established under his own control center’s command. The role of the auditor ceases at that moment.
The auditor necessarily owns the pre-clear. He owns the pre-clear on a lessening basis until the pre-clear owns himself. If the auditor wishes to successfully own, to the end of NOT owning the pre-clear, he must not use the pre-clear to the service of the auditor for this establishes and confirms the ownership and inhibits the pre-clear from owning himself.

THE FIRST ACT of the auditor concerns himself. He assesses the task rather than the pre-clear and assesses the matter within himself. He establishes whether or not he desires the pre-clear to become established under the pre-clear’s own center of control. To do this the auditor may find it necessary to straight-wire himself for the removal of any reason why he does not want this pre-clear to be owned by the pre-clear. He then postulates to himself what he wants to happen with this pre-clear and postulates as well that he can do this task with this pre-clear. He must feel these postulates solidly. If he cannot he must discover why he cannot. Thus the first session’s first minutes with the pre-clear are concerned with the auditor himself. He should take time out from the pre-clear until he himself is established in his task and then readdress the pre-clear. “

My cognition continued on my way back home. My mind reeled at the awesome magnitude of Trey’s compassion and ability to confront and handle another’s case. When I first met him and he agreed to take on my case, I thought he looked beat up and haggard. Little did I know that his appearance was literally a manifestation, in him, of what kind of shape I was in! Now that I am well and happy, he also looks well and happy! (Sorry about putting you through that, buddy. I really didn’t know how it actually worked until now).

This awesome responsibility that is assumed by Auditors such as Trey is the exact reason why they are THE MOST VALUABLE BEINGS ON THE PLANET. They literally take on your case, confront and handle it with you and for you.

There are not enough adjectives in the English language to describe the magnitude of this expression of love for one’s fellow’s.

Thank you, Trey, thank you, thank you, thank you. My words of gratitude do not seem enough. Thank you for what you are doing for me, for mankind and all of the Dynamics of Existence. I shall endeavor to repay you with my good works toward our mutual goals of achieving spiritual freedom for all.

Love,
Scott Campbell
Overall rating 

TRs 

Metering 

Auditor beingness 

Standardness 

Knowledge of Scientology 

Reviewed by lagunascott November 10, 2012
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

This guy's got his act (one) together!

Wow. What a fantastic decision it was for me to go see Trey. I had been off lines since 1994 after routing out of the Sea Org. My exit was pretty messy and I had a lot of BPC to say the least. I had also never addressed or handled what I originally got into Scientology to handle.

Trey was recommended to me as top-notch Auditor. I arranged to come see him for an interview and assessment. Of course I knew of him by reputation but this was the first time I had met him this lifetime. He was very welcoming and friendly, yet professional at the same time.

We went to his auditing room and he interviewed me about what I had done so far on the bridge and what I wanted to handle. Believe me, the stuff I wanted to handle was pretty hard to confront. At the end of the interview, Trey excused himself for a short time and said that he would be right back. When he returned he said “OK. I think we can help you with this”. A few sessions into the cleanup, I noticed how he looked and thought, “Boy, this guy looks like he’s been through the wars!”, his appearance was haggard, tired and beat-up.

As we progressed through the “cleanup” his appearance (to me) seemed to get better at some points and worse at others. All the while we were handling massive loads of charge on my case and I was feeling progressively better and better. Not too many sessions later we had gotten through it. What a relief!

Next we started Grade 1. This has been a fantastic action. As we have gone through this level my problems have been dissolving left and right. I am back in PT and back in Action! Recently I’ve noticed that the problems of those on my comm lines are also resolving. My affinity flows and ability to confront and take responsibility have reached entirely new levels. I am enthusiastic about the future that lies ahead of me.

As I was driving down the road after a Grade 1 session with Trey, I thought to myself, “Boy, Trey really looks good lately”. He looked youthful and strong, vibrant and full of energy.

And then it hit me. “This is what an Auditor does! This is ACT ONE! OH, MY GOD!”

In Advanced Procedures and Axioms, L. Ron Hubbard exactly describes this procedure:

“The auditor and pre-clear are a group. To function well a group must be cleared. The clearing of a group is not difficult. It requires but little time. The relationship of the auditor and pre-clear is not parity. The auditor lends himself to the group as the control center of the group until the pre-clear’s subcontrol center is established under his own control center’s command. The role of the auditor ceases at that moment.
The auditor necessarily owns the pre-clear. He owns the pre-clear on a lessening basis until the pre-clear owns himself. If the auditor wishes to successfully own, to the end of NOT owning the pre-clear, he must not use the pre-clear to the service of the auditor for this establishes and confirms the ownership and inhibits the pre-clear from owning himself.

THE FIRST ACT of the auditor concerns himself. He assesses the task rather than the pre-clear and assesses the matter within himself. He establishes whether or not he desires the pre-clear to become established under the pre-clear’s own center of control. To do this the auditor may find it necessary to straight-wire himself for the removal of any reason why he does not want this pre-clear to be owned by the pre-clear. He then postulates to himself what he wants to happen with this pre-clear and postulates as well that he can do this task with this pre-clear. He must feel these postulates solidly. If he cannot he must discover why he cannot. Thus the first session’s first minutes with the pre-clear are concerned with the auditor himself. He should take time out from the pre-clear until he himself is established in his task and then readdress the pre-clear. “

My cognition continued on my way back home. My mind reeled at the awesome magnitude of Trey’s compassion and ability to confront and handle another’s case. When I first met him and he agreed to take on my case, I thought he looked beat up and haggard. Little did I know that his appearance was literally a manifestation, in him, of what kind of shape I was in! Now that I am well and happy, he also looks well and happy! (Sorry about putting you through that, buddy. I really didn’t know how it actually worked until now).

This awesome responsibility that is assumed by Auditors such as Trey is the exact reason why they are THE MOST VALUABLE BEINGS ON THE PLANET. They literally take on your case, confront and handle it with you and for you.

There are not enough adjectives in the English language to describe the magnitude of this expression of love for one’s fellow’s.

Thank you, Trey, thank you, thank you, thank you. My words of gratitude do not seem enough. Thank you for what you are doing for me, for mankind and all of the Dynamics of Existence. I shall endeavor to repay you with my good works toward our mutual goals of achieving spiritual freedom for all.

Love,
Scott Campbell

Where I stand on key issues

I am a
Independent Scientologist

Bottom line...

Recommend to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account