scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Flag and Freewinds
October 15, 2012    
My experience in Scientology before coming to Flag was that there were a lot of people trying hard to keep Scientology pure, as it was designed by L. Ron Hubbard.

When I came to Flag, as a trainee from St. Louis Org, I was very impressed by the dedication and discipline of the staff members. They denied themselves many freedoms in pursuit of their crusade. But I soon learned that their crusade was not to further the purity of Scientology, but to follow the orders of David Miscavige, no matter what they were.

With no policy justification of it, outer-Org-Trainees as we were called, were treated under all of the policies of members of the Flag staff themselves. Without agreeing to their policies, we were forced into no liberties -- against policy. Our agreed to training programs were being changed -- against policy. And "new technologies" to make "perfect" auditors were being experimented upon us. Scientology is a workable technology. Ron never said it had to be perfect, as absolutes are unattainable, but that it had to be workable. And it is. So this sort of experimentation is completely against policy. But it IS the policy of the David Miscavige "Church".

I saw lots of violation of standard tech and policy at Flag. Celebrities are treated with different rules -- against policy. And of course the public is squeezed for every penny possible with nothing in exchange -- COMPLETELY against any policy.

It's a sad comment on what it COULD be. But Flag, to me, is the clear example of what has happened to the entire Corporate Scientology under the control of David Miscavige.
Overall rating 

Friendly 

Inviting 

Service 

Ethical 

Reviewed by 2briancox November 11, 2012
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (8)

Everything I need to know about Corporate Scientology I learned at FSO.

My experience in Scientology before coming to Flag was that there were a lot of people trying hard to keep Scientology pure, as it was designed by L. Ron Hubbard.

When I came to Flag, as a trainee from St. Louis Org, I was very impressed by the dedication and discipline of the staff members. They denied themselves many freedoms in pursuit of their crusade. But I soon learned that their crusade was not to further the purity of Scientology, but to follow the orders of David Miscavige, no matter what they were.

With no policy justification of it, outer-Org-Trainees as we were called, were treated under all of the policies of members of the Flag staff themselves. Without agreeing to their policies, we were forced into no liberties -- against policy. Our agreed to training programs were being changed -- against policy. And "new technologies" to make "perfect" auditors were being experimented upon us. Scientology is a workable technology. Ron never said it had to be perfect, as absolutes are unattainable, but that it had to be workable. And it is. So this sort of experimentation is completely against policy. But it IS the policy of the David Miscavige "Church".

I saw lots of violation of standard tech and policy at Flag. Celebrities are treated with different rules -- against policy. And of course the public is squeezed for every penny possible with nothing in exchange -- COMPLETELY against any policy.

It's a sad comment on what it COULD be. But Flag, to me, is the clear example of what has happened to the entire Corporate Scientology under the control of David Miscavige.

Where I stand on key issues

I am a
Independent Scientologist
The leader of the Church of Scientology, David Miscavige, is a...
Suppressive person (sociopath)

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
Flag has kept hidden within its control the very top of the levels of Scientology, if you restrict yourself only to the corporate world.
Cons
Flag has become the poster child of Miscavige-ology; changing the tech to his liking, enforcing policies that destroy families and squeezing every single public for every dollar they can.

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
No
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account