scientology-reviews-logo

NOTICE: This non-commercial website is NOT affiliated with the Church of Scientology (link).

homeWHERE TO GET HELP: There are now two avenues for Scientology services. Find out what to expect and what...

Review Detail

Assists Hot
Auditing Services
November 10, 2012    
Once I was deathly nauseous. I got a Touch Assist and the condition vanished suddenly in a matter of minutes. Another time I got poison ivy and got a series of assist over 4 days that got rid of the condition. Each day after the assist, the area of irritation "relocated" along my arms and legs, and finally to hands, fingers and then it was gone.
Assists work well on any kind of injury. I helped a person recover from a brain injury — he was in a coma.
I gave him a series of assists and he came out of the coma.
I have brought a person who was unconscious due to being thrown out of a car in a car wreck, back to consciousness: she was lying in the middle of a highway. I ran up to her, started an assist and she came to.
I've helped several people who were dazed by car wrecks and in shock, back into a more livable, alert, calm state.
I helped one man who had apparently suffered a heart attack back up the emotional scale from near death, to fear. I could have helped him further, but got interrupted by others. Who knows what might have happened to him if I hadn't been there.
I helped one lady who passed out in a parking lot flat on her back. She came to and couldn't believe what I'd just done. People are usually amazed and grateful when rescued like that.
I have helped my infant daughter many times with the Locational Assist using the command, "Touch that...". She loves them and now does them naturally, wanting to touch this and that.
This is really life-saving stuff and every person should be trained in how to deliver them.
Overall rating 

Applicability (hits home) 

Easy-to-do 

Wow factor 

Results 

Reviewed by Thoughtful August 12, 2014
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (11)

Assists can really help people

Once I was deathly nauseous. I got a Touch Assist and the condition vanished suddenly in a matter of minutes. Another time I got poison ivy and got a series of assist over 4 days that got rid of the condition. Each day after the assist, the area of irritation "relocated" along my arms and legs, and finally to hands, fingers and then it was gone.
Assists work well on any kind of injury. I helped a person recover from a brain injury — he was in a coma.
I gave him a series of assists and he came out of the coma.
I have brought a person who was unconscious due to being thrown out of a car in a car wreck, back to consciousness: she was lying in the middle of a highway. I ran up to her, started an assist and she came to.
I've helped several people who were dazed by car wrecks and in shock, back into a more livable, alert, calm state.
I helped one man who had apparently suffered a heart attack back up the emotional scale from near death, to fear. I could have helped him further, but got interrupted by others. Who knows what might have happened to him if I hadn't been there.
I helped one lady who passed out in a parking lot flat on her back. She came to and couldn't believe what I'd just done. People are usually amazed and grateful when rescued like that.
I have helped my infant daughter many times with the Locational Assist using the command, "Touch that...". She loves them and now does them naturally, wanting to touch this and that.
This is really life-saving stuff and every person should be trained in how to deliver them.

Where I stand

I am a...
Independent Scientologist

Pros and Cons (optional)

Pros
Easy to do. They don't require a lot of study or practice. Most people can do them nearly instantly, with just a little instruction. In general, they really do work. That doesn't mean every single time you are going to see a miracle, but the science behind assists is solid: they are all about getting the human spirit (the person) into better communication with his or her body and also the present time environment. They nearly always improve the well being of a person, even if only to make them more relaxed, or less stressed out. Sometimes they create a real "miracle" recovery. And they can save lives. Whatever they think of Scientology, most people will rarely turn down an assist. They are often fun to do.
Cons
An assist is not a "cure" or sure fire instant total result. Sometimes they have to be delivered over a period of days or weeks, with the person getting a little better each time. Some assists can sometimes be a bit boring to deliver, particularly in a situation where there is something else radically wrong that really needs to be addressed. Example: a person who is toiling in a very toxic environment in which he or she is trapped, being oppressed directly by a sociopath/psychopath, or a sociopathic/psychopathic group, may experience only minor relief from an assist. The real solution there is to get the person out of that environment.

Bottom line...

Recommend it to a friend?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account